Friday, April 16, 2010

Can't hustle the hustler

Jay-Z walking around greenwich village, outside bar pitti, not buying candy boy's hustle. Jay is just starring him down, right hand in a clinch, ready to knock him out and take all his M&M's

(his $37,000 Audemars Piguet watch is BALLIN!!!!! smh though at his ugly Prps jeans.)


Jay-Z already told us...........
" sell ice in the winter, I sell fire in hell.
I am a hustler baby, I'll sell water to a well."
Knowing that, candy boy should have figured that you cant hustle the hustler.

cmon kid, you should of just shook the mans hand and maybe get an autograph, other than that I would be more than satisfied to have a candid photo of me talking to jay-z.

p.s. stop getting high of your own supply and eating you own M&M's.

laters,
-J.P.

1 comment:

  1. lmao but he has one hand in his pocket...maybe hes reachin for some money

    ReplyDelete