Saturday, August 28, 2010

80's wendy's instructional video

Found this video on youtube earlier today. I decided to post up now before I forget and never get to it like the dozens of blog entries I intended on writing.

This is the Hot Drinks segment of the Wendy's Employee Video.

The person that uploaded this on youtube said.....
My friend worked at Wendy's when he was 16. Before he quit he stole this
training tape. He gave it to me and I put the songs on YouTube. I am very
happy everyone is enjoying them so much. Thanks for watching.


\


hahaha i have yet to update entries on
  • Fall 2009 semester
  • winter vacation/ 21st birthday
  • spring 2010 semester
  • summer 2010 vacation
  • food
  • current events
  • movies
  • random stories
  • youtube finds

laters,
-J.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment