Monday, June 29, 2009

filming and chillin and 20 bucks.

(written on 7/16)
filmed the running shirt throwing scene and laundry king scene today.

then me and ling met up with amie lun to chill and catch up.
i realized that i knew amie for like 12 years now. since the ms. parisi/ p.s. 225 days. dont really have many friends that i have known for that long. crazy.
went to homecrest threw a frizbee around, swung on the swings, walked around sheepshead, got slurpees, walked to brighton beach and just chilled.

got bit 5 times on my right leg by some random insect that was chillin in the sand.

went home and my vegas uncle was at my house about to leave to go back to vegas with my cousin.

on their way out my nanay- aunt from queens, gave me a hug and snuck 20 bucks into my hand like straight drug dealer style. hahaha she usually does this everytime she leaves my house. after she give me the money and exits my house, she tells me to be good. i guess the $20 is for reassurance.

laters,
-J.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment