Thursday, July 2, 2009

Jordan 1's and Filming

(written on 7/16)
left my house around 9 cause i found out training camp got the white and red air max 1's in.
got there and they only had a size 9.5 left.

while i was at training camp, i saw the "bulls vs celtic" jordan package there over a week before official release date for retail so i picked it up. the official release date was july 11, the day of my dads bday, so i didnt wanna pick it up then cuz i didnt want to come home with a package that wasnt for my dad.


(not my picture)


it came out to $225 but i got 2 pairs so it wasnt too bad. i think i should of waited about a month so i could of got 40% of with the help of angelica. it woulda scrapped off like $90 the retail price but w/e. im satisfied.

after i picked it up, went straight home. enrique, chris and ling came thru and we just chilled and bacon sandwiches. later on me and ling met up with karen on the boardwalk to finish up the video.

laters,
-J.P.

1 comment: