Monday, July 6, 2009

Running On Air

(written on 7/16)

(1987 advertisement)

just got the re-release of the first airmax in its original colorway.

i wanted to get them back in 2005 when they retroed them but i already bought 2 pairs of kicks that time- infrared air max 90's and neon air max 95's. i was 16, so the only the money i had was the money my parents gave me and i knew my parents wouldnt get me another pair after buying 2 in a month. by default i had to pass.

this time around i got them for $55 compared to the $92 retail thanks for my hook up.

here's an interview with the creator- tinker hatfield, about his inspiration behind the creation of the air max.


laters,
-J.P.

2 comments:

  1. sneakers sneakers and more sneakers, thats wat ur really picking up the extra hours for. smh get a hold of yourself u fiend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. youre welcome homie...ill let you know about the blue am1 asap

    ReplyDelete