Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sac Sac nostalgia



after i randomly saw some old asian lady drinking a can of this on the train it brought back maddddddd memories. I used to drink this all the time at my mama's house (name i call the person that baby sitted me since i can remember)

So after i seen't (seen't, new word in my vocab that me and evan use to act ghetto, it is seen the past tense form of see but even more past tense to the 3rd power) the old lady with the Sac Sac, i headed to k-town to get some of this korean goodness.

Bought a box of 12 and carried the box on the train and on the walk home though the snow. lol.

Not that amazing, not no orangina, but still nostalgic nonetheless.

Song of the Day
On the subject of throwback, here's a song that just came on music choice party favorites channel.
hands up by ottowan


laters,
-J.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment