Wednesday, December 1, 2010

tired

lately im been mad busy or just mad lazy to post up new entries.

I have a few entries on my phone and a few pics i still need to upload.

I have hundreds of random picture that i need to feature on my blog. pictures of interesting people on the train, things that look appealing, food and just chillin sessions.

For the past few days Ive been in school from morning until 1-2 am processing film and developing some photos for my final portfolio for photography.
yesterday i was in school for 16 hours. ZOINKS!!!!! we had pizza and beer in the photo lab, chillin and making prints.
It takes me about 5-7 prints until i finally get the right contrast and exposure on the prints. Its such a waste of paper and money considering the paper is a little less that a dollar a sheet.
Photography is really fun but just requires a lot of time and commitment.

Aside from my photography portfolio, I also have
-an 8 page paper
-a 7 page paper
-three 4 page papers
-museum report
-three paintings
-and a philosophy final.

fun lol

laters,
-J.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment