Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stop and Shop Dinner!!!!!!

didnt really feel like cooking so my dinner was made up of food i got from stop and shop yesterday.



the entrée
progresso minestrone soup remixed with a lil salt, pepper and a table spoon of sour cream (aka crema for my SPIC-tacular people out there)






the dessert
i had a bowl of one of my favorite cereals, Cinnamon Toast Crunch with cold milk.

im not really into sweets and desserts, im more into fried shit and meats (no homo).
the only sweeet foods i like is gum, ice cream, fried ice cream, fruits and cereal, and prolly rice crispy treats every once in a while.



Speaking of eating on a budget heres.....
the best video in youtube HISTORY!



and also, speaking of milk and cereal........




stay tuned,
-J.P.

3 comments:

  1. you always make me laugh, japes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JP! (: It's Kaye. Consider yourself stalked, muahahah.

    Hopefully bump into you at Hunter when I visit againnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. dope layout, i jocked ur picture for mine, i bsaically stole the people underneath ur astroland, the astroland pic is truly narly, dont write nothing stupid on my blog cause its graded for my media class lol

    ReplyDelete