Monday, May 4, 2009

16 hours of sleep!!!!!!!!!

for the past few days i havent really slept that much.

  • thrusday/ friday
    studied. then went to sleep at 2:30 AM ish and woke up at 5 AM to study more for cranial nerve quiz. (aced that shit)
    = total sleep 2.5 hours
  • friday/ saturday
    got home from the NaS concert at Hunter about 2 ish. went to sleep at 3 am and woke up at 6 am for work.
    = total sleep about 3 hours.
  • saturday/ sunday
    worked till 4 PM. then POH show.
    after party drinking at Space. got home a lil before 3, showered etc. then looked up manny pacquiao's victory on youtube and went to sleep at 4 AM and woke up at 7 am.
    = total sleep about 3 hours.

so in 3 days i got a total of about 8.5 hours of sleep. not healthy.
isnt that the recommended amount of sleep for 1 day? lol

sunday/ monday(today)
yesterday during work, after my 3 days of my lack of sleep, i felt like i was going to pass out a few times.
then at 4:30 Carmen picked me up from work. got a quick bite and went straight home. got knocked out on the train. then i was finally home at about 6.
then got ricky hatton'd on my bed at about 8 pm and woke up today at 12pm
=total sleep more than 16 hours.

it felt really good. i had a lot of sleep to catch up with. i feel replenished.

then today, i had dinner with my parents at home for the first time in a long time because im usually out, ate dinner already or get home from school at about 9:30.

song of the day
randomly started rapping this song while cooking up breakfast. lol
maybe while cooking, lyrics that have fire in it unconsciously came to my head and made me randomly spit out the lyrics, while bobbing my head and cooking. idn....lol

updates on NaS concert and POH show laters,
-J.P.

3 comments:

  1. hope the NAS show didn't turn out to be a puff daddy at city college stampede. NAS, so legit! clipse and santigold are coming to my school on wednesday... GRINDIINNN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ wat a lucky mofo. anywhos thanks a lot for completely ignoring me on the phone to write your entry! u abandoned me and i fell asleep by default. wat a jerk. then after i fell asleep already, thats when u randomly decide to tell me something that i asked u an hour ago. if i had a man on the side i would've crossed u off my list. lol jk<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, poor jp. get some rest!

    ReplyDelete