Thursday, October 7, 2010

Goodbye/ Goodbuy aqua 8's

I sold my lightly worn Aqua 8's yesterday for $140 to Rafy's friend. So i had no loss or no profit off the shoes. I had the for 3 years and wore them like 5-10 times. Its kinda like i bought them, wore them a few times and then returned them and got my money back. hahaha, I liked them but i just didnt like how they looked on me. I feel awkward in purple, especially if its on my feet. 8's in general, i feel weird in, with the execption of playoff 8's as beaters in the summer or to just chill with in sweatpants.

On a side note, i also spent $90 on my philosophy books on tuesday. so it balances out and i have a little extra to spare.

Selling the aquas also gave me money to buy the rerelease of the laser blue 90's. After about 6 years of patiently waiting and holding back from getting the euro release from a few years ago for about $200, theyre finally coming back out about next week for about $90.





After the lasers, all i need is the Spruce/Hot lime air max 90's to complete my retro air max 90 collection of original vibrant colorways.

laters,
-J.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment