Monday, October 11, 2010

Winning 10,000 at Atantic City for Columbus day

Last night, while figuring out what to do for Columbus day I randomly came up with the idea of going to Atlantic City to chill and gamble for a day.

Me and Carmen, or to be grammatically correct, Carmen and I took the $13 chinese bus at 9:15 AM to Showboat. After we got off, we recieved at $40 gambling ticket voucher.

Played at the slots and won about $15 at first, cashed out and then went to the Dean Martin machine and put in another $5. I was down to a dollar and then Dean hooked it up with $25. haha. cashed out. went to the blackjack table and won about $100.
So in the end i won about 10,000............................................pennies. haha so thats about $100. not bad.

After buying food and travel ticket im still profiting. Holla!!!!!!!

Song of the day
During the end of the summer vacation, for about a week straight, I kept singing Bowie's Space Oddity. I dont know why. Maybe its because one of my coworkers' name is Tom? lol idn. But while singing it, ling didnt know what i was singing and found it mad weird. Then a few weeks ago Lincoln makes a car commercial with a space oddity cover song.


Lincoln commercial, youve prolly seen it.


laters,
-J.P.

1 comment:

  1. Dont try to take cred for my idea. I suggested it as soon as I was back from vegas homie. Anyways I'm still bitter that I didnt win shit that day lol

    ReplyDelete